Leadership and management ideas and insights, amplified.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Kulled and Amplified

Ironic it seems that for years I have been touting the need for greater creative and intellectual expression for individuals within and among organizations and communities, and yet for all this time I have neglected the need to shout out my own egoistic ramblings.

The time has come. For my followers in the business world, you've clicked on the right blogspot. For my fans who are bored silly with my talk of management and organizational art and science, I have a personal blog called Kulled. There I talk about anything that is *not* related to leadership, management and organization.

These gurglings will accompany some of the many spittoons of wisdom I've trailed across the web over the Internet century. To see where it all starts, go to the AMPLIFI company home and make fun of me there. If I had my druthers (and my academic cloak came sadly minus druthers), I would take you out to lunch for spending your valuable attention digesting these words.

Please enjoy sharing a cup of coffee (or chai tea if that is your preference) with me every now and then as I find time to share knowledge and/or am sufficiently prodded to exclaim my views. You should always come away with a "hmm" but YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary).

Peace, love, and performance improvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home